Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at SF State is an active community of peers age 50 and up engaged in learning through classes, interest groups and events at the SF State downtown and main campuses.
Membership and Benefits
Annual - $50 per year
- Ability to sign up for courses and course packages
- Multiple monthly Interest Groups: Sixty Plus, SF Adventures, Share A Book, World Affairs Discussion, Caring Community, Poetry Writing, OLLI Hikers, Share A Film, Human Evolution Discussion. View descriptions and schedules of groups.
- Weekly E-Newsletter will keep you in the loop!
- Faculty Previews for each session and other events, such as Lit. Review Launch parties, and other celebrations.
- Participation in any group tickets, outings or other activities.
- Access to SF State Main Campus open computer lab with ID Card.
- Student discounts to SF State Fitness Center, including free access to the pool and weight room during certain hours.
- Access to the beautiful new Mashouf Wellness Center for the faculty staff cost.
- Student discounts on many computer software programs through SF State's on-campus bookstore and outside vendors.
- Borrowing privileges from the SF State Library collections with SF State ID card.
- Reduced ticket fees at SF State arts performances, many community events and performance venues with the OLLI ID card.
- Discounts at many Westfield Centre vendors.
- A place to be in community and make new friends!
You are welcomed to try out one of our groups, events, lectures, activities or classes to see what we’re all about (please check in with us to ensure space availability).