Interest Group - World Affairs Discussion Group
Discuss “The possible future for Korea (both north and south) when evaluating past history and current events”.
Let’s continue to take a look at some of the key historical events about Korea:
1. The United States deployed nuclear weapons in South Korea in January 1958.
2. Nobody Benefits from a Nuclear-Armed South Korea
3. South Korea Threatens to Wipe the North's Capital Off the Map
Current events in North & South Korea
1. Five ways North Korea gets money to build nuclear weapons.
2. Diplomacy with North Korea: A Real Benchmark for President Trump’s 100 Days.
3. No U.S. war on North Korea - An optimistic perspective on a scary crisis.
4. Trump vs. Kim Jong Un: Two loose cannons, a monumental nightmare in the making.
5. U.S. Starts Deploying Thaad Antimissile System in South Korea, After North’s Tests